Friday 1 February 2008

ASBO me!

It's totally a cultural thing here - spending hours and hours and hours AND HOURS nattering away. And I'm just not used to it.

Talking so much tires me out, and there are days I just feel like being quiet. But that's associated with really negative behaviour! :(:(:( People think you're just being plain downright rude ("shy" and "introverted" apparently, doesn't fall into their dictionaries).

What really puzzles me though, is: How is spending a day shopping wasting time, while spending hours sitting in front of a fireplace chattering away about everything from the weather to which celeb was last caught with his hand up someone's shirt not?

At least with shopping you end up with some final product (s)! And information too (Yes, you can learn loads shopping)!

Maybe I should be given an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (which by the way, sounds much nicer than what it really is for) :D

No comments: